Stomach pain, burning sensation, stomach heaviness. All tests normal. Can someone help?

hi there , i have been having pain around my belly, i don t know if its the stomach or the intestine or maybe both, i have burning sensation. i feel that my stomach is heavy even though i dont eat all day i dont feel hungry. i went to a doctor and i did a blood test , urine test, stool test , stool culture, ct scan for my abdomen and all the results were normal. Can someone help? tell me if you have an idea. Thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012