Stomach pain, blood in stool, oily orange rectal discharge. Taken Nexium. Suggestion?

For about three weeks I have been having stomach pains. There was blood in my stool which the doctor said was from internal hemmorhoids. Used suppositories which stopped the bleeding. I was given 10 days of samples of Nexium which seemed to help somewhat with the pain but now I have an oily orange discharge from my rectum. I have been tested for H-pylori which came back negative. I do not have a gallbladder. My last colonoscopy was May 2012. Can you please suggest what I should do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013