Stomach pain, bloating on breathing in. Taking laxatives for intestinal blockages. Due to kidneys?

Hello, I have had this pain in my stomach lower left and right side for about 4 days. I am bloated and it hurts when I breath in. It also hurts when I press on the area.Could this have something to do with my kidneys or is it more an intestinal thing? It does not burn when I urinate. I have been taking laxatives as I was concerned that it may be a blockage in my intestines. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012