Stomach pain and sweating in all over body. Lost sense of hearing and dizzy. Suggestion?

I was sitting in class today and my stomach starts to hurt suddenly.a couple seconds later it started hurting worse and I felt the need to throw up. At the same time my body got really hot and I literally started sweating all over. I lost my sense of hearing partially and was so dizzy I could barely sit up. People kept telling me I looked paler than usual and had a green tint to my skin. And afterwards left me cold and feeling as though i just got done fighting a battle. What just happened to me?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013