Stomach pain and gas in cold weather. Can stomach pain be related to ulcers?

Hello Doctor, I am having problem with stomach for quite some time now. Currently the issue is that I have mild stomach pain (along with gas formation) after 3-4 hours after meals, and this happens mostly in cold weather conditions. In summer, this problem does not seem to occur. The pain is not severe, but more like a tingling pain and subsides if i take medicine link ENO. This is more bothersome because some times it wakes me up in the night. This problem is there for past 3 years or more, but does not seem to aggrevate. My stomach problems started about 6-7 years back, when I was staying in Germany for about 10 months. (I am basically from India). Then doctors have conducted various tests related to lactose intolerence etc but was unable to conclude on specific cause or diseasee. Then the flatulance was server and the pain also was sever. But after returning to India the problem gradually reduced and was more or less back to normal. I had tried to eliminate various food stuffs to check whether it was any allergy , but was unable to conclude anything specific. Can the current stomach pain be related to ulcers? Thanks, Ranjith (Age 38 years)
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  1462 Awaiting Answer