Stomach pain, acute pancreatic, removed gb. What is reason and cure?

hello doctor , my sister is suffering from stomach pain for 4 yrs The doctor made delay in finding GB stone becoz of the delay she had suffered from acute pancreatic.Then they made a Laproscopy and removed the GB.They given some medicines to cure pancreatic inflammation. But after 6 months ,they have same problem becoz she took non veg.Again it cured Again after 1 1/2 year the same problem.again they given some medicines and sent.When we asked the doctor for the reason , he said he does not know. Fourth time , she had the same issue and we dont know any reason .She is just 26 yrs old not married but she is suffering very bad.Then the doctor said , we need to take CT SCAN , MRI SCAN , ENDOSCOPY . We did all ,but they unable to find out the reason of stomach pain.but still she has pain , nausea,diaorhea. pls help we have seen so many doctors in Madurai
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013