Stomach makes loud noises, bad gas, nausea, tired. Diagnosed with IBS. How can I fix it ?

I have been diagnosed with IBS after many years of stomach problems. Back in 2006 I had H-ployi and was treated twice for it. Every since than I have been battling stomach problems. Lately my stomach has been making very LOUD noises, I can actually feel what little food I eat and I what I drink moving through my intestines. Sometimes I can even feel wave like movements. I have bad gas and feel sick to my stomach like i want to vomit . I have NO energy at all and I am very tired. What could be wrong and how can I fix this issue?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012