Stomach heaviness, nausea, loss of appetite. Prescribed Gamazon and Parit. Want better treatment

My wife is feeling very heavy from the stomach , not feeling hungry at all,feels like vomiting although the stool and urine is normal.She does not feel like doing any work,and does not feel like eating anything.On 25/6/12 we consulted a doctor in Mussoorie for the same and he prescribed the following : 1.Gamazon (50mg) 2. Parit D 3. Famocid (40 mg) and 4. Spasril We continued the course for a week but no effect please suggest a better treatment which can relieve her
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012