Stomach heaviness, bloating, unable to evacuate bowels. Piles, constipation or liver problems?

I could not clear my bowel every day. Always feeling heavy stomach and blotting. My diet is full of green vegetables. I finding problem to evacuate my bowel even though my stool seems to be soft and almost liquid. I get a sense in such I find some abstraction just behind my navel and always get a feeling some stool remain inside. There is no bleeding or pin observed during evacuation. Kindly let me know what to do. Please also tell me is it piles, constipation , or liver problem. Just to inform you I have very good apatite no PB and no sugar.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012