Stomach feels sick and burps, after eating or drinking. Diagnosed with Anxiety. Is it a stomach infection?

After christmas I caught a stomach virus so I was vomitting out the day. Ever since that day everytime and everything I eat or drink my stomach feels really bubbly and sickly and I lightly burp it out within a few hours. I have also been diagnosed with anxiety this past week after some nights of stress and panicing trying to sleep. I really want to get my normal self back even tho I have been in the same un healthy 230 -240 pound range for over a few years now but other then that I just want to feel like my self again. What is there that I can do about these peoblems?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013