Stomach discomfort upon eating?

hello doctor. my name is sherry am 20y old collage student so ihave this problem that alot of time bet my lectures when ieat somthing like (biscuits my stomach get uncomfortable and idont know why so ihope u could help me
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi sherry i read ur problem of unfortability after taking food.u said that when u eat something ,get unconfortable.in my view it is not great problem but decreased peristalytic movement because of this food stay more time in the stomach which causes uncomfortable in stomach.
1-TAKE10-12 GLASSES OF WATER IN UR LIFE STYLE.
2-AVOID SPICY ,PROCESSED AND CHINISH FOOD ITEM AND TAKE GREEN LEAVES FOOD IN UR DIET.
3-U CAN TAKE 20 ml CASTOR OIL MIXED IN ONE GLASS MILK AND DRINK AT NIGHT.
4-U CAN TAKE DIMPERIDOM TO INCREASED PERISTALTIC MOVEMENT.
5-U CAN TAKE SPROUTS SPECIALLY CUCUMBER IN UR DIET.
6-U WILL GO THE GASTROENTEROLOGIST AND DO THE INVESTIGATION.
INVESTIGATION-
1-GBP
2-BMFT
3-USG ABDOMEN
THANKS FOR QUERY.