Stomach cramps with only blood stools, intense sweating. Reasons ?

Began feeling sick, so layed down. Felt a little better. Then got up and after 10-15 min felt bad again. Hour or do later, had HORRIBLE stomach cramps and tried to go to bathroom and couldn t even though it hurt so bad. After about 30-45 min, was able to go. Then I couldn t stop. 3rd stool was complete liquid, and now there is no stool only blood, and I have the same cramps as when they first started! They hurt so bad I feel like I m going to pass out or vomit . I even sweat as they intensify.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012