Stomach cramps, nausea, irregular motions. Due to bugs?

For the last few months I have been struggling to go and when I do it s been very random. From too hard to like water. Three days ago I ate a Sunday roast and immediately felt very nauseous after. I wasn t sick but felt weak and tired. The next day I had no bowel movement at all. I came home from work and ate nothing all day. I was sick three times and it was just like a light brown mush. I had little sleep and still couldn t go. I started getting horrible cramps in my stomach . Today I have done nothing but lie in bed with my knees up. When I straighten or stand it hurts. I have eaten an orange but felt sick straight after. Still no bowel movement. Should I take myself to the doctors or is it just a nasty bug that i need to ride out?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by a doctor to know the cause of your symptoms.
A stool examination will be helpful.

I would advise that you should take an antacid like Omeprazole 40 mg before meals for some relief from your symptoms.

Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation done by your doctor.

I hope this is helpful to you.