Stomach cramps, diarrhea, constipation. Taken Movicol. Blood in stools. Help

I'm a 28 year old female. I have had severe stomach cramps for a week. I assumed they were menstrual cramps, so ignored them. A couple of days later, I couldn't go to the toilet. When I did go, it was runny. I saw a doctor on Sunday, who diagnosed constipation and diarrhoea. She prescribed Movicol (sic). On Monday, nothing had improved. I saw another doctor who diagnosed a stomach bug with diarrhoea. She prescribed Diaralyte. After drinking that, the only thing that changed was there was no diarrhoea. Whenever I have the urge to go, I only excrete white mucus with flecks of stools. I have noticed slight bleeding on the toilet paper. It feels like there's a blockage. My stomach cramps itself into pushing, and nothing happens, and it hurts more, I cannot eat, as the sight and smell of food makes me want to throw up. I've been drinking lots of water.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013