Stomach cramps, chunk of tissue with blood, pan under pelvic bone, stool with white fluffy tissue

I am just wanting to get some answers that today I had stomache cramps an went to the bathroom and urinated a chunk of tissue came out It was a bit bloody too, it looked like a brain but after wards I picked it up with a glove an put it on a tissue it looked like a tissue an blood cloth an white discharge around it, I'm not sure what it is, after I start having gradual light pain under my pelvic bone on the lower left side, I went to the toilet and give a stool with remains of white fluffy tissue around it, I'm just really concerned what this is? any idea
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Hi there,
Thank you for your question.
I personally think that you could be having an infection of the urine.
The white fluffy tissue around the stool is mucus that is something normal and is sometimes increased but this is not something to worry about and can happen if you are having irritable bowel syndrome as well which is a condition that is more common in people who are anxiety prone or are under a lot of stress.
You should get your urine and stool tested and visit your doctor to be evaluated for this.
Kindest Regards