Stomach cramps, blood in vagina after having sex. On levelen Ed. Suggest?

Hey I am on Levlen Ed for over 6 months now. I take it everyday, as prescribed. I missed a few pills in the past 2 weeks but still took them as soon as I remembered. I had sex with this guy but he told me he used the withdrawal method. A few days later, when I went to pee, I saw some blood discharge from my vagina (I was on my active pill). Also, I had a really bad stomach cramps the week after (still on my active pill that time); I thought it may be because I had a salt & vinegar chips then had an hour of work out in the gym and another hour for aerobics . I am not sure if that s the cause of my stomach cramps? I wasn t worried at first, but I have already taken my 4th inactive pill and I havent gotten my period yet! I took a pregnancy test earlier (Pregnosis Clear) and it came out negative! I ve been stressing out about this. So could you please ease my overly paranoid mind? I really want to know what is going on with my hormones or if this is even normal?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
  Anonymous's Response
HI
ACCORDING TO YOUR SYMPTOMS 1ST PROPERLY TAKE PREGNANCY TEST AGAIN, YOU MAY B PREGNANT . IF IT NEGATIVE THAN YOU MAY B SUFFER FROM ENDOMETRIOSIS WHICH MAY B THE MAIN REGION OF YOUR BLEEDING FROM VAGINA OR MAY B CERVICAL PROBLEM SO YOU BETTER GO FOR ULTRASOUND , HORMONAL TEST & CERVICAL BIOPSY BETTER AVOID INTERCOURSE FOR SOME TIME & MAINTAIN PERSONAL HYGIENE ALSO .
TAKE CARE