Stomach bloating and pressure, bilateral leg swelling. CT scan of stomach, pelvis normal, liver scan shows cysts. Causes and treatment?

3 years of stomach bloating with pressure, worse in ytop region of stomach. I can actually feels the upper stomach sticking out farther than my ribs,,,? Bilateral leg sweeling and painful achy legs...I has a CT of stomach & pelvis , liver has numerous cysts(?) can they cause all this trouble? I almost went to ER so maybe someone can figure this out. Saw 4 specialists 3 years ago for this and no-one had any answers.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012