Stomach along with back pain. Why am I stressed? Is it due to unprotected sex?

Hi there, My lower right side of my stomache has been hurting along with my back . I have been feeling really stressed and tired lately ... Could these be symptoms of stress ? Or is there a possible chance I could be pregnant due to the fact that I had unprotected sex two weeks ago but did take a day after pill and a few days later my period(at least I hope it was my period) came and lasted about 4 days . I am 19 years old by the way .
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012