Stomach ache, dry skin, itchiness, fever, bacterial infection, headaches. Why?

I am 28 years old, having terrible stomach aches, i feel it mainly in the middle and top and at times the left and right sections of my stomach. My skin has also become dry and itchy with occasional small bumpy and itchy flare ups on my legs which, I repeat, come once in a while. I m a healthy individual, I don t smoke , or drink alcohol. I exercise and eat VERY HEALTHY. I recently got over some type of flu with slight fever. A week or so later I started having this sick feeling in my stomach. It goes away when I drink Black tea but somehow returns. I m thinking it s some type of bacterial infection . I feel tired and a bit sick. No diarrhea or vomiting , but some occasional headaches. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013