Stomach ache, diarrhea, urge to urinate, headache, weakness in legs. Diagnosed as dengue. How long to recover?

Hi, I was recently diagnosed with dengue 2 weeks back but do not know when the infection happened. I have had some stomach ache and frequent loose motions. I feel like urinating immediately after consuming water. I have occasional headaches and general weakness, feeling of weak legs. I have no temperature but feel feverish. I want to find out if the signs stay for so many days and if so, how many days will it take to recover? These symptoms seem very similar to HIV and I am really really scared about that. I am having bouts of depression thinking about it and thats making me sweat a little bit. what do i do?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012