Stitches on forehead removed after 1 month, scars. Will it be cured?

My daughter had three stitches in her forehead a month ago. We were they were dissolving and that we did did not need to have them removed. Well, after a trip to the doctor for an unrelated matter one month later the stitches were removed because they did not dissolve. Now she has vertical indentations across the scar . Will these heal?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
hi scars due to stitches on the forehead can be healed if they are recent can be cured by application of contractabex ointment twice daily along with evion tablet daily once can cure the condition.if there is no response go for plastic surgeon for further treatment.