Stitches on forehead, fractures on nose , plastic surgery following an accident. Having dizziness, sleepiness. Concussion?

Hi: I was hit on my bicycle 5 weeks ago. I flew over my handle bars and smashed my forehead on the pavement. I had 8 stitches on my forehead and had 5 fractures on the bridge of my nose . I had plastic surgery to repair my nose almost 4 weeks ago. 2 weeks ago it was decided I had an infection because of the severe pain and coloured mucus observed while cleaning. My infection is now gone but whenever I move my body or even just my eyes I get extremely dizzy. So much as that I have to sit down for a moment. I also have been sleeping almost 18 hours a day when I am not a work. I am concerned that I may have a concussion? Any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  37 Awaiting Answer