Stinky body

I am 16years old and when I get around people they say I stink and I can even smell it it.I take 2 showers a day, wipe good when i use the restroom, I put deodorant on my butt area, I sometime put tissue paper on my butt hole because it leaks out poop only a little bit , i somtimes sweat down there to in class . Please please please please please can you help me, oh yeah, I also put powder down there
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Body odor problem is something almost every teenager should face. There are numerous reasons for foul body odor. But the prominent one being unhygienic practices. You have given a list of almost all hygienic practices and it is exhaustive. But I suspect that, if you are doing all these, why this odor?

Therefore, I request you find a physician to get the proper diagnosis.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.