Stinging welts on body while sleeping, itching, bumps have black center. Due to bugs, mites?

at night when i am sleeping i wake up to stinging welts on my arms, legs, back and other areas of my body. The areas very where the stinging occurs. Then it starts itching and it swells around the infected areas. The itching gets excessive at times. Then the welts turn int bumps that have a black mark in the center of them. I have checked my mattress and bed for bedbugs i do not see any around the crevice of my mattress or hiding in the corner of my bed. My husband sleeps with me and does not get these symptons. Could i be allergic to something or is something else is going on when i sleep at night. Could some type of mite be causing this problem. email sasche08 @ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012