Stinging sensation during urination. Tip of penis irritated, white disharge before urination. What could it be?

I am a 19 year old male. In the last 4 days I have noticed a stinging sensation when going to pee. I originally put it off but it got to be a lot. I also noticed that the tip of my penis had become very red and irratated in the last day or so. There is also a little white discharge that builds up before I pee. The thing is I have not had any sexual contact in about 3 months where I received oral. I am not sure what this could be. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013