Stinging sensation along nails, back pain, loose teeth, soft penis, semen leakage on urinating. Due to excessive masturbation?

I have been masturbating since i was 13years old, does it destroy sex life? i am 21 years old and masturbating since i was thirteen. i have been doing it 7 to 6 times a week and sometimes may be more then this. Last year once or twice , i experienced sparking sensations along my nails and body, now i have back ace, teeth are loose and hair fall etc. most worrying i believe these sparking sensations caused my penile urethra to be soft. i guess it is simply impossible for me to hold semen . when ever i pea, my semen comes with it as i feel the same pleasure when i masturbate. i have also experienced pain in my knees. my semen looks very dilute. i am very worried if this habbit might cause impotency or unsatisfied sex with my partner. please help me, and suggest proper cure. i think if i try to do something about my penile urethra it may solve problems. waitng...:(
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012