Stinging and burning sensation in chest. What is cause and treatment?

I have had a bad stinging and burning feeling twice today in the center of my chest on my breast bone. First time I was squeezing the spray nozzle on the water hose and bent over unclogging leaves in a drain under my driveway. Almost took my breath away. Them in the shower while shaving my legs. I'm not working n have no insurance. My 27 yr old daughter just passed away 3-10-12 from her year long battle with TNBC. I left my job to care for her and two grandchildren. Should I go to the ER? Or simply follow up with my dr ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013