Still in pain after gallbladder surgery, advised pain medicines. Become weak, lost weight, still in pain. Opinions ?

my son had gallbladder surgery one day sent home in terrible pain called several times only to talk to nurse and he had fever they said he just wanted pain med. when he never took pain med unless due to his leg compartment syndrome 9 yrs ago. after days went by he went to er. where his dr told him he was fixed nothing was wrong go home . He suffered so much and passed out 4am the next morn. took back to er dr was so mad said I told you not to come back to er. they ended up doing scan where the dr. said such little bile in his cavity cant even hardly see it but if it will make you feel better I will wash you out. He did and found a litter of bile . drain tube put in and he had lost 14 pounds and was very weak fr all he went through he had been through 3 surg. ercp . and stent placed the dr told him to eat anything he wanted he ws bringing him biscuits gravy eggs and oatmeal milk which he lactose . 7 min later his dr. that put his stent would come in and say no no dont eat that. everyone confused what to do he had fever up to 103 most of the time . he lost 23 pounds in the hospital stayed there 1 month. sent home with drain and stent. he is eating good now but when he belches it hurts him and is so hard he says it feels like his heart stops. he is still having some discomfort and sticking pain under his liver. that is where he was finally admitted he cut him. radiologist says there was no way dr. could have not seen that litter of bile if he read that scan if was plain. He is home went back to dr. tha did gallbladder surg. said you can do whatever you want but he feels something is not right. still hurts . but doctor is finished with him and we want him to see someone for second opion. specialist. can you help.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013