Stiffness in kidney followed by sharp pain in ribcage, heart pain on breathing. Cause?

I woke up the other day and it felt like stiff pain above my left kidney , then 2 days later today i woke up, sharp pain in left rib cage,pain in my heart when i breathe, pain when i move or try to get up. I am a 40 year old male smoker for 24 years i work in the car hauling field so i load cars pull ramps tie down cars. i am pawning this pain as a pulled chest muscle but i could be wrong. no health insurance so i am hoping its nothing....if i move my left arm my chest hurts.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013