Stiffness and soreness in neck and upper back. Due to fall from bike?

I had a fall on my mountain bike which resulted in me coming down on top of/back of head, and fell on to my back putting stress on my neck , I was wearing a dirt bike helmet at the time, felt winded but did not lose consciousness . Afterwards my neck and upper back were stiff and sore, these pain has pretty much gone away and it has been 9 days since the fall. Since 2 days after the fall i have experienced chest pain on my right side, which is amplified when I exercise. If it persists for the next few days I will see a doctor, but wanted to know if there is any reason I would have this sensation from such a fall, bruised lungs or ribs maybe from the impact? Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  43 Awaiting Answer