Stiffened jaw and gums after healed peritonsillar abscess, small bubble at the base of uvula. Recurring abcess ?

I had a peritonsillar abscess a month ago. I healed well with a 10 day course of clindamycin and drainage. I had my teeth cleaned 2 weeks ago and I have no dental caries and excellent oral hygiene . 2 days after the cleaning my jaw felt a little stiff and the gums where my wisdom tooth was 20 years ago felt swollen. I went to urgent care last week thinking it was recurring. The MD said no it is pharyngitis . It came and went. Today it happened again and I now see a small, almost clear bubble at the base of my uvula. Could this be a recurring abcess? Should I take the Aumentin I was given in urgent care in case my throat were to get worse?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012