Stiff, sore,stabbing pain, itch in fingers and wrist. Histroy of fall face down with bruises on face. Reason?

I fell face down, banged my chin which is now very bruised, the bridge of my nose has a big cut face puffy and lots of scraps. Worry is since the fall my hands have felt strange - my fingers first felt itchy and they felt as if I had been squeezing cactus. Now they feel stiff, sore, throbbing and stabbing pains. My right wrists hurts but I don't think it's broken. Any ideas why my hands should feel worse than my face does
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be due to soft tissue injury of the injured area and mild stretching of the nerve fibers causing the numbness. Any serious injury is not likely.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,