Sticky, lumpy semen on masturbation. Cause, treatment?

Hello..i m a 16 year old boy frm malaysia...i masturbated in the shower in the morning and noticed that the semen which came out was kinda sticky and a little lumpy too..i did google it and a websita said that it happens due to bacterial infection ..could you like tell me what is wrong...i am embarrassed to ask my parents or consult a doctor but if the situation is critical then i am willing to do so...please reply ASAP..thanks
Asked On : Mon, 30 Apr 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed your semen to be clumpy .

This is due to agglutination of sperms secondary to infection of either Seminal Vesicle or Prostate.

Please get your semen analysis and semen culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.

Take appropriate antibiotics as per culture report for 4 weeks and repeat semen examination after completion of course of antibiotics.
Dr.Patil.