Sticky clear discharge from anal area, with slight blood. Having Haemorrhoids. Suggestion?

Hello, I am a 56 year old male and have been experincing a sticky clear discharge in my anal area... it does not smell but is sticky to the touch... i use the toilet frequently during the day and have also noticed at times a small amount of bright red blood on the tissue .... nothing is painful and I do have hemmoroids... i have also noticed a hard area about a half inch long right at the top of my crack (sorry.. dont know what is is called)
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns and it may be difficult to deal with problems such as these that you mention. It may also be embarrassing to express these in the form that is already been done. I hope you are doing well otherwise. A consultation with an experienced surgeon or a GI specialist who can give you appropriate guidance might be necessary and urgent in your case. I hope you consider my advise seriously.

Take care and have a lovely day!