Steven Johnson syndrome patient due to sulphur drug reaction, took wysolone tablets, increase in weight. Any side effects?

hi sir, i am padmaja. i am a steven johnson syndrome patient. last year it happened for me due to sulfur drug reaction. At that time my doctor suggested to use wysolone 20mg tablets, three per day. and gradually dosage is decreased. now please let me know whether that tablet has any side effects? like over weight etc. my weight has been increased considerably after that. please clarify my doubt.
thank you sir.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013