Stent put into one of arteries, prescribed ecosprin, metosaran, dytor plus. Any effectsmon kidneys ?

I have a stent put into one of my arteries in the month of March 2012 for a blockage and today i am regularly on the following dosage of medicines - ecosprin gold 20 (twice a day) + Metosaran 50 (once a day) + dytor plus 5 (once a day). I am told that in the long run these medicines will damage my kidneys. My questions are - a) If this is true- over what period this will reflect? b) Is there a way out to counter this c) Will reduction of dosage help ( either the mg or intake quantity)- off course after advise by doctor ÀAAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013