Started with urine infection, dull pain above bladder, white blood cells in urine. Suggestions?

Hi im 20 years old and i started out with a urine infection about mid june and now my urine tests are not showing infection but i have a dull pain just above my bladder area and i have done 3 urine tests and there s been white blood cells in them everytime and im worried of what it could be or mean ive been refered to see a specialist soon but i need a doctor to tell me atleast what it could be because my GP wont tell me what it could mean any info will help ease my mind thankyou ben.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012