Started using lutera instead of alesse. Increased blood pressure and palpitations. Due to stress? Family history of hypertension

I have been on alesse since March 2011 and roughly a year later thought I might have a blood pressure issue but went to NP and blood pressure was great... In August of 2012 alesse was swapped for lutera and I noticed another increase in blood pressure along with heart palps.. I stopped the OCP a week ago how long til these symptoms subside and the bp of 134-140/ 85-94 bp goes down. At some times of excess stress (med school) my bp jumps to 150/100... 23 yo BF no prior medical concerns asthma familial history of hypertension . Addtl my endo doc says all thyroid and adrenal labs are normal but I will be seeing cardio soon? What can you tell me my anxiety is through the roof!
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013