Started taking e-cigarette. Have sore lung and pain in armpit. Suggestions?

Since late December I have reduced the amount of cigarettes from 30 a day to less than 10 per day - average maybe 6... A few weeks back I acquired an e-cigarette, which was great and a few days I only consumed 1 tobacco cigarettes. Now here is my problem / my thinking is I had overdone thinks with the e-cigarette and now have a very sore right lung , and pain in my right armpit..... No cough or phlegm .. I haven t touched the e-cig in a couple of days, but the pain/discomfort is still present.. what are your thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013