Started masturbating, stopped height increase. Can the height be stopped due to masturbation, how can it be regained?

hey my name is and i m 15 years old (179.c.m) and I ve started masturbating last year and since then i didn t gain any height (my dad is about 190.c.m and my is about average) and so was it because of masturbating ?and how can i recover and gain height? thank you and i m really really sorry if it was a rude question
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Your masturbation has no relation to your height.
You have still 3 years to grow as your bones end hypophysis fusion with epiphysis usually stops around the age of 18 years.
So nothing to worry as you have developed secondary sex character like masturbation your growth is in normal way.
Thanks.