Started gym, had soreness followed by tightness in stomach, bloating, penis swelling, taking ponstons. Recovery time?

hi i was in the gym for 2 days last weekend doin few weights an bench situp s ,i was a bit sore on the 1st day an i went back the second day an did the same ,as th week went on it didn get any better my stomach feel tight an bloated but after 3 days my penis was swollen an it was like it for 3 days after so i went to my doctor an he looked an gave me tablets told me to take 3 ponstons a day for 5 days so an if its not better to call back ,whats ur opinion,an how long u think ill be out of sports for
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Good day! I would say 2 weeks will be a safe bet to avoid aggravation and worsening of your condition. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: I would gladly help you. Best wishes.