Started feeling dizzy, off balance in a crowded room, palate feeling numb and hurt. What's wrong ?

Hi, today I was trying to add a class around 7pm in university. The room was packed so i was in the back standing and surrounded by people. Into 30min of class I started feeling weird, I started feeling like I wasn t in the room, it w surreal, I got out of class and I was stumbling and hitting the wall, then I sat on the nearest chair I could find to rest but my feeling didnt change, I then proceeded to go down the stairs and out so I can get some air. It took a couple of minutes until I came to. Then my palate started feeling numb and hurt. Am I ok?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013