Started daycare and having bowel problems. Giving miralax. Should go for xray or ultrasound? How will it be cured?

My almost 3yr old has been having bowel problems ever since she started daycare (2 days a wk), this has been going on for 8 months now. Once a month I can feel a build up of poop in her stomach , doctor says the size of my fist!! The specialist says this will get better when shes fully potty trained. I give her mirlax daily and enamas when she is backed up like this. Why is this continuing to happen? Do you recommend she gets an xray or ultrasound or something? She s miserable!!!!!
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
milk allergy
as child need mother milk for 2 years and no milk after that
addition of animal milk after may cause this
as animal proteins are not competible with human proteins
eliminating milk and diary completely can help you in this case
this is my advice as this has helped me to treat many patients like this