Started bleeding with cramps and feeling nauseated. Ultrasound showed fluid under ovary. Worrisome

I went to my gynecologist on Monday,I have had bleeding and cramping fir 10 days. He did a pelvic exam felt no cyst . I had a ultrasound the following Thursday. It was very painful on my left side. She said there was fluid under my left ovary . I am still cramping, nauseated, hurts when I urinate, back and leg pain. I have follow up appointment tomorrow afternoon. 10 years ago I had a cyst removed off of save ovary. Why an I having pain and discomfort. All std test came back negative.had laparascopy surgery for ruptured cyst.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012