Staph infection on back of head, hair growing in cris cross way, have spots spreading, painful. Treatment?

Two years ago i developed a staph infection on the back of my head right above my hair line. As the infection healed my hair stated growing into the scab. Since then my hair has grown in a criss cross patter all over my entire head (pulling so tightly it hurts) and ending at the spot of the past infection. It has grown under my skin into my face, ears, eyes, nose , and mouth. I have pulled hair of my eyes and nose 2-3 inches long that are white and very fine. This has caused me to lose hair on my head, all of my eyelashes and my eye brows. I have been to 5 drs and they all have dismissed me as if I am crazy. Its caused anxiety , the tight pressure causes headaches and fogginess, I shaved my head think it would help but just grew back the same was as the condition starts under my skin. I keep praying there is a dr that will take me seriously and help me!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013