Stage 4 liver cancer, has mild abdominal pain, back pain, sleeping and breathing discomfort. Signs of final stage?

My mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver cancer , she was given roughly 4 monthes to live (of course a guess not a true science) it has been 6 monthes now. And I am noticing her complaining about abdominal pain a little But what I am looking to find out is what other signs should I look for towards the end. Lately she has been having some back pain and trouble sleeping at night because she is having trouble breathing ( has asthma and it over weight, with sleep apnea also) but this seems to be a little more than the norm for her. She is 70yrs old and doesnt like to complain. I would just like a list of final stages signs to look for if possible.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012