Stabbing pain in right arm and burps. Treated for gall stones, slightly relived. Cause for pain?

Last Friday, after eating some cookie dough with a lot of butter and ginger, I began having trapped air and pain in my right shoulder blade. I was burping a lot. It got progressively worse to the point of being unbearable. I would writhe in pain on the floor if I had to get up and walk, since being upright would cause it to worsen greatly. My right upper arm began to ache,and it feels dull and heavy down to the fingers. The pain in the shoulder blade is sharp, stabbing , burning and is in the right scapula and middle of back,more to the right though. I did a olive oil and lemon juice gall bladder cleanse last night, after discontinuing all solid foods, just drinking fresh juices. I passed a handful of gallstones today at 12:30, the largest being the size of a quarter, all others small. The pain has lessoned and I am able to sit and type and bear it, but it is still great. I have NO pain in my front upper abdomen quad. just right area between neck and shoulder, scapula, back, and right arm.
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013