Stabbing pain in head, around temples radiating to collar bone. Cause for pain?

Hi~ I am a 33 year old woman and for about 5 days now I have been having this intense sudden burning stabbing pain in the left side of my head around my temple. It literally stops me in my tracks and almost makes me black out the pain is so servere. It radiates to the center of my collar bone right where both sides meet to make that U shape. It lasts for second and then goes away only to come back again shortly after. I am miserable and scared. My husband thinks I am being paranoid, but I have never felt anything like this. I am beyond scared and I am praying it will just go away because the pain is so bad. Thanks for any help you can give me~
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013