Squishy bump appeared on foot. Painful to step down, bump appeared on back of ear. Any cure?

There is a bump approx. Inch and a half long and half inch wide just above the arch of my right foot it is squishy and a littlt discolored. Painful almost as if when I step down I am stepping on a ball. This appearred not long after a small bump appeared on the back of my ear as well. Not sure if I had stepped on anything but no puncture wounds . Is there anything I can do that would not require a dr visit? I have no insurance to go to one.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed secondary infection over the both the areas. I suggest you to not pinch or pop the area. You can apply an antibiotic cream such as gentamycin cream. Antibiotic tablet s are must such as ciprofloxacin and metronidazole under medical advise. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly.