Sputum in the throat on eating, diagnosed with klebsiella pneumonia, prescribed Montek lc. Is it safe?

i had severe when ever i eat something a spuctum comes in my throat which is unable spit,cause it is like i went to a doctor(respiratory specialist).He told my big brathing nostrils are good,but mu small brathing nostrils are blocked,cause of some dust, smoke .and so he gave me a novalizer and told to take it for twice a in the morning and ight,for jus two months.He told everything ll b alright after two months.And he told he told me to take blood test and x-ray .blood test report told that i was infecteb by klebsiella numonia.He told it should be atleast 100 to be normal,but for me it was he gave me one tablet named montek lc 4mg,and told me to take one in the evening for 2 months.It has been 25 days since iam taking the tablet.I just want to know what is this montek lc tablet for?? ,is this infection harmfull??,waiting for your advice and answer.Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012